Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo 3 floodlight - laggy, inconsistent movement recognition, unusable

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
jfogs1
Follower
Follower

What is going on with your software Arlo? Why does it take up to a minute to connect with the floodlight with a full signal right next to the router to see what is going on after getting alerted? Why can't I flip my phone to get a larger view (after it finally connects) without that automatically causing it to  turn off the light? Why does my camera pickup a car driving a half a mile down the road, but won't pick up a car 20 feet away in my driveway? Why do I have to wait for 20 minutes, (or possibly never) to watch a video of movement in the odd chance your floodlight picks it up? Why can't I leave a floodlight that is plugged in on indefinitely? Why can't I have the floodlight stay on for 10 minutes after movement is detected, but only have it record for 30 seconds or until movement stops? Why can't anyone get ahold of your support team live? Why do I have to pay money each month for a product that doesn't work? Why are you going to respond with the same canned answers that you give to everyone on these forums with the same problems? 

Finally, why is this product so bad in just about everything it supposed to do?

1 REPLY 1
dcfox1
Master
Master

You should read the FAQ at the op. It will answer a lot of your questions. 

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation