Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
kylereinholt
Aspirant
Aspirant
Installed my Pro 3 Floodlight yesterday. Charged it, and while plugged in via micro USB charger, the app dashboard says the camera is disabled while charging and won't respond to mode changes. After unplugging it and putting it in its mount above my garage, the app dashboard still says it's charging and disabled. But I'm getting push notifications for movement. So I just cannot get it to give me the normal dashboard preview. Any suggestions?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kylereinholt
Aspirant
Aspirant

I continuously force-closed the app, tried to flush the cache, and nothing would work.  Seemed like a problem coming from the camera itself.  

The way I ended up solving it, was going into the individual camera settings on the app, and RESTART CAMERA.  It took about 10 seconds, and then it popped up like normal. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try force closing the app, flush the app cache and then open it again. Any better?

kylereinholt
Aspirant
Aspirant

I continuously force-closed the app, tried to flush the cache, and nothing would work.  Seemed like a problem coming from the camera itself.  

The way I ended up solving it, was going into the individual camera settings on the app, and RESTART CAMERA.  It took about 10 seconds, and then it popped up like normal. 

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation