Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
italysreno4u
Follower
Follower

Where in God's name is a phone number for USA for this company? Arlo.40 minutes and NOTHING

4 REPLIES 4
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Support is via ; https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact

DO NOT Google for a phone number as many are fake/3rd party and will try to charge you

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@TomMac wrote:

Support is via https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact

@italysreno4u 

Actually phone support needs to be gotten through the app (not my.arlo.com).  Go into the support area, and choose the camera.  Scroll down to the contact area, and you will find phone support there.  Note it does require a subscription.  It is available between 6 am and 6 pm US pacific time.

Not sure if you are in the US or not.  In order to ensure compliance with privacy laws, people in Europe cannot use US support - the US support team does not have access to accounts in Europe.  The app will connect you to support for your region.

Had3nufBS
Initiate
Initiate

TomMac: I appreciate your directions - I have used the app on my phone and successfully navigated down to the "Contact" area you identified, but for me the "Phone" option is greyed out. It would seem for those of us still with Pro 2 cameras and resistant to paying a monthly subscription are barred from speaking verbally with Arlo. Welcome to end-of-life hardware: you are now your own IT support, thrown to the uncaring chatbots and hours of scrolling the community forums. Without a subscription, the message from Arlo is clear: GO AWAY. Which I gladly will... into the waiting arms of eufy. The only way to end the madness is to walk away from this system. KMAG, Arlo.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Had3nufBS wrote:

It would seem for those of us still with Pro 2 cameras and resistant to paying a monthly subscription are barred from speaking verbally with Arlo.

Phone support requires a subscription. It doesn't matter what cameras you have.  You could get a single camera subscription for one camera, and then cancel it later on.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation