Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

iOS app not connecting to 3 additional Pro 2 cameras. All cameras and Base works fine on my Android.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
DaveNic
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi folks, my partners iphone 11 has connected to one camera.  but the other three cameras refuse to connect. following instructions gets no result. ios app version is 2.18.1 (619).

the base and all cameras work fine on my android app. so the issue seems to be a ios app. 

I'd really appreciate support on this - thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi DaveNic,

Is your partner a grant access account? If so, make sure your partner has grant access to the other three cameras, which you can do with the main account holder. Go to the Arlo app using the main account and go to Settings > Grant Access > Tap a friend. From there, you can choose which cameras they have access to

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi DaveNic,

Is your partner a grant access account? If so, make sure your partner has grant access to the other three cameras, which you can do with the main account holder. Go to the Arlo app using the main account and go to Settings > Grant Access > Tap a friend. From there, you can choose which cameras they have access to

DaveNic
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the reply - I had totally forgotten that requirement. It's worked perfectly! 

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation