camera disappears and does not synch

Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
torum
Aspirant
Aspirant

Trouble to synch arlo pro 2 with basestation. Intial synch was successful. but being updated firmware after that the camera disappears and does not come back in the arlo app even though it is left for a day.

Tried disconnect or restart the basestation or camera, but nothing happen. How should I do for synch again??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
torum
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi, guys,
Having communicating with Netgear support my case has ended up to return goods. Deficiency might be in that product. Thank you.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Open and pull battery, then replace

Use REMOVE DEVICE in settings to make sure settings for camera are gone

Power button reboot base ( off -on, let it come online first before next step )

Resync as if new to bring back

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
torum
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have attemped as advised, but not suceeded. Pilot lamp in the camera stayed blinking in blue at same pace until timeout. I have tried this a couple of time, but same then not resynch. Should be any other ways done??

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

torum.

Restart your base station and bring the camera close to the base (within a few feet) and initiate the sync process again. Are you still experiencing an issue?

JamesC

torum
Aspirant
Aspirant

It doesn't work...

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

torum,

What devices show in your Arlo account under Settings > My Devices?

JamesC

torum
Aspirant
Aspirant
Basestation, 2 arlo pro cameras which synch was succeeded. However, doesn't show the third camera, arlo pro 2, I want to synch. It used to show that until I removed.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

When pressing the base sync button, be sure to only briefly press it - don't hold it. Does that work?

torum
Aspirant
Aspirant
No, it doesn't...
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried to sync with it plugged into the charger? If that doesn't help, open a case with support here.

torum
Aspirant
Aspirant
I did that, but it doesn't work.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

torum,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

torum
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi, guys,
Having communicating with Netgear support my case has ended up to return goods. Deficiency might be in that product. Thank you.
Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation