Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
mkhole
Tutor
Tutor
grand administrative right but can't watch the video.
It's like this since the morning.
What's the problem? Device filter cannot be selected because the device is not visible.
Best answers
  • ShayneS
    Arlo Moderator
    Arlo Moderator

The issue has been identified and an update to resolve this will be released soon. I will provide another update as soon as possible. 

• ShayneS
    Arlo Moderator
    Arlo Moderator

The Arlo development team is currently investigating this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community. You can check the status of this issue here: https://status.arlo.com 

65 REPLIES 65
ACoffman
Aspirant
Aspirant
The issue appears to have been resolved by Arlo. We did nothing further to clear the problem before the library appeared on the guest phone. Thanks!
PAFrankC
Aspirant
Aspirant

My wife opened her Arlo app this morning (android phone).  She asked me why her library was blank--as it has never been.

I opened my App (also an android) and all of the library is there.  

When I log into my account via PC, all of the library is there.

Why did she lose your library and how do we get it back?

2003sierra
Aspirant
Aspirant

I shut down my iPad and now I can see videos play.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

This issue is now resolved, you do not need to take any further action. The recordings should now be accessible in the library for your grant access accounts. 

Regards,

Arlo Team 

dum1dum
Star
Star

its started to work again  the storage cloud must have been down   it arlo pro2  its free 7 days storage

JJS68
Luminary
Luminary

mine is working again too, thanks

Rvkey1
Aspirant
Aspirant
Issue identified on 5/25, stated as resolved. Myy issue remains UNTESOLVED.

Please help.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Is this with a granted access account or the Main/Admin account? 

Stiggy78
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have updated the app, and still my partner cannot see the library and historical recordings I don’t think the issue is fixed
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Stiggy78

Are Both devices on the app version 3.6.6? Do you have the privileges allowed to view the library? Can they see the recordings on the web browser?

Stiggy78
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes we are both on the latest update and no he can’t see when logged into the web browser
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Stiggy78

Which model devices is this occurring on? 

miramanda
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have had the same problem for months. Not able to see any videos in the library from cameras shared with me. See numbers of notifications but no videos when I enter the library. How can I fix it?
Stiggy78
Aspirant
Aspirant
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@miramanda

Arlo requires a subscription to record and save videos to the library. This is why you are receiving standard push notifications but nothing in the library. https://www.arlo.com/en-us/arlosecure.html

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Stiggy78

Please reach out to the Support Team to further investigate this issue you are experiencing. You can find several options for contacting support though the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to Settings/System/Support.