Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
mkhole
Tutor
Tutor
grand administrative right but can't watch the video.
It's like this since the morning.
What's the problem? Device filter cannot be selected because the device is not visible.
Best answers
  • ShayneS
    Arlo Moderator
    Arlo Moderator

The issue has been identified and an update to resolve this will be released soon. I will provide another update as soon as possible. 

• ShayneS
    Arlo Moderator
    Arlo Moderator

The Arlo development team is currently investigating this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community. You can check the status of this issue here: https://status.arlo.com 

65 REPLIES 65
DixieB
Aspirant
Aspirant

Overnight I lost all recordings in the library.  I'm a granted user, and was told engineering is working on it. The main account does have access. This is so frustrating. I was given no estimated recovery time.

dum1dum
Star
Star

did they desable cloud storage there no video on the cloud anymore all the camera work as befores whit notification to my phone be it no longer keeps the video

seledos4
Aspirant
Aspirant

We have two users on our Arlo account.  Only one user is able to view the video library.  I have granted full access to the second user.  Why can only one user view the library?  We have a monthly subscription.  Thank!

srmbooth
Aspirant
Aspirant

Exactly the same with me.  All OK with the main "owner" account. It is obviously a Arlo system issue as it happens with two cameras on different Arlo accounts. I have tried re-granting access again and granting access to a new user. Still no recordings visible. Interestingly, live video is available to the granted access user and the number of notifications of recordings is correct, but no recordings available. 

Ron212121
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same problem for me. Please fix this
TNBoater
Aspirant
Aspirant

The video library shows no historical videos being available.  Live view is working.  This is occurring on only 1 iPhone. They are available on a second iPhone. I verified that the id associated with the failing iPhone is authorized.  When checking Library>Filters>Device no devices are listed.  I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app and restarted the iPhone but the problem persists.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

The Arlo development team is currently investigating this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community. You can check the status of this issue here: https://status.arlo.com 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Is this occurring on a device that has been granted access via grant access feature? 

ACoffman
Aspirant
Aspirant
Everything works on one of our phones but the secondary cannot access neither the cloud library nor the stored library on the base unit. Cameras work, notifications work and it can arm/disarm the cameras. Tried rebooting the base several times as well as reinstalling the app on the phone. The subscription data does not show on the secondary phone but I don’t know if it should.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Is this with a granted access account/device? 

TNBoater
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes.  The other “working” phone is the main account and used the grant feature to permit access to the failing phone. This was set up months ago.  Interesting that one phone just suddenly stopped working. I did notice that that failing phone was auto updated to the latest release of the app yesterday.  But the working phone has been on that release for a while. 

CH_Heights
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

We needed to review some footage at our community and the entire library appears to have been wiped. How can we resolve this so we can view footage (specifically from 5/20/22)?

Sharonbc
Guide
Guide
Adding my voice to the choir. Version 3.6.6_28456
Arlo Pro 2, 7 day rolling window.
Primary works just fine, partner receives a honk-honk, but no recordings to look at.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Which app Android/iOS & version are you experiencing this issue with?

Michko
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have subscription for 2 cameras and also local storage enabled. 

I have also shared access with my wife.

Everything seemed to be working fine until this morning when my wife realized she can't see a single video in the library. EVERYTHING was gone. However when I log in i can see one month worth of recordings.

Two questions:

1. Why can't my wife see any videos

2. Considering I have local storage enabled why am I able to see only the past month?

Thanks,

Michko

CH_Heights
Aspirant
Aspirant

For me it is on my iPhone with 3.6.5 (3415)

Georgenie
Aspirant
Aspirant
We have Arlo Pro2, 5 cameras plus doorbell. My app (main) is working fine. Husband’s shows notifications but no recordings are there. He quit the app, uninstalled and reinstalled but the issue persists.

Any recommendations? It’s driving him crazy (thus, me as well) lol.

Help!
Retired_Member
Not applicable
I have the Arlo 2, it’s allowing me to see my live camera but nothing is being shown in the records for days.
ArloBabyDiana
Aspirant
Aspirant
All of a sudden, the library shows “no recordings.” I followed the instructions and reset the camera but no luck. I’m using the mobile app. I shouldn’t need a subscription because it’s the Baby. Please help!
jjjdavidson
Aspirant
Aspirant

Having the same issue, both with the web portal and the app.  Precise symptoms:

In the web portal, I can see recordings from 2022/05/01 only. I can play any of those recordings normally. I can't switch to April.  None of the dates in May, not even 05/01, carry the little dot that indicates recordings on file. On the Device screen, if I click a camera's number circle (left of the gear icon), I see a list of recordings for that camera for 05/01.

In the app, the library shows "No recordings".  Clicking FILTER doesn't let me select any devices.  Library will only let me scroll backward to 05/02; 05/01 does not appear at all.  None of the dates shown carry the dot for recordings on file. On the Device screen, if I click a camera's number circle I see a list of recordings for that camera for 05/25 (today), but when I tap a recording I get a black screen with no video playback.

No2
Aspirant
Aspirant
iPhone 15.4.1
Arlo 3.6.5

Same community issue primary works, but secondary user is driving primary user crazy without access.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

The issue has been identified and an update to resolve this will be released soon. I will provide another update as soon as possible. 

ChrisV8
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello Arlo community,

since today the library on my tablet- and my wife’s Arlo account, which are granted access accounts to my (main) account, shows empty libraries. 
on the main account (my account) I can see the videos in the libraries.

this issue is new and happened today. Even though I did not change anything (configuration wise or application updates or anything) - There are no filters at all in the libraries set and both granted access accounts have full access to all cameras and options. We tried everything we know we could try, like restarted the app, restarted the phone, logout of the account and relogged in, reinstalled the application and restarted the phone. on both devices: my wife’s phone as well as on the tablet (both accounts). It still does not show any video in the library. we have mainly Arlo pro 4, Arlo floodlight, video doorbell, baby monitor and none of those videos are appearing in the library. Also - it does not work on the website (not the app). 

does anyone else have the same issue and could resolve it? And know why this does happen all of a sudden?! It worked for years. 

thanks in advance,

Chris

Sharonbc
Guide
Guide
Samsung note 8, android version 9
App 3.6.6_28456
jasonathomas004
Aspirant
Aspirant

Shared device videos do not appear in my library on my iphone application, but if I go to my.arlo.com they are all in the library.  I have deleted and re-installed the iphone app, deleted the devices and reshared them, and rebooted the base station. It's completely odd that they are not in the application on my phone.