Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

arlo pro 2 hur ställa in/välja varningsljud vid larm / arlo pro 2 how to set / select alarm sounds

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ulfe
Aspirant
Aspirant

?????

UPDATE: (Adding translation from Google Translate) arlo pro 2 how to set / select alarm sounds in case of alarm

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ulfe
Aspirant
Aspirant

Frågan gällde egentligen varningen vid larm man får i telefon.Hitta det i inställningar i telefon.Problemet löst

UPDATE: (Adding translation from Google Translate) The question was really about the warning in case of alarms you get on the phone. Find it in settings on the phone. The problem solved

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

With the Pro-2 system with a VMB4000 base, the siren is built into the base station, and there is only one sound.

You can choose whether you want the siren to sound (or not) when motion or audio is detected, but you cannot chose what that sound will be.

ulfe
Aspirant
Aspirant

Frågan gällde egentligen varningen vid larm man får i telefon.Hitta det i inställningar i telefon.Problemet löst

UPDATE: (Adding translation from Google Translate) The question was really about the warning in case of alarms you get on the phone. Find it in settings on the phone. The problem solved

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation