Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Will the app be an issue getting alerts from work and home by having both systems on same app?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
capnbo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Before I purchase an Arlo Pro 2 camera system for my home, I need to know if the app my wife has on her iphone for the  Arlo Pro camera system at her work will be an issue getting alerts from work and home by having both systems on the same app. Could she download a second app to to keep them seperated? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

You can't run two apps....

But what you can do is be the Primary account holder at home and then "grant access" those home cameras to your wife...

Both your home cameras and the other system's cameras should appear on her account.

As a shared access cameras the wife will have 95% or more control of the home features if all admin priv are granted

( what aren't included are minor and can be done by you )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

You can't run two apps....

But what you can do is be the Primary account holder at home and then "grant access" those home cameras to your wife...

Both your home cameras and the other system's cameras should appear on her account.

As a shared access cameras the wife will have 95% or more control of the home features if all admin priv are granted

( what aren't included are minor and can be done by you )

Morse is faster than texting!
capnbo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for the reply.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation