Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Will receive email updates but not receiving anything in library

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
deikrogh
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just get a meesage from my arlo, but nothing in the library ( never been a problem before ) - I can only see it in the mail, and 24 hours later it's not poosible any longer ( not possible to download to local pc ). Two rubbers has disappeared and the Police couldn't get the video 😞 . I can se that there is a miskmask between dates, on the email it tells January, and in the library you can only see14 days of March. - is it possible to change the date in the system ? - can arlo be helpful in bringing those missed videoes back ? - why do I not get an e-mail everytime any longer ? I'm looking forward to a quick fix on this big problem - otherwise the system doesn't make sense to use - and I guess that ther are many around the world - so netgear please fix it very fast.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
deikrogh
Aspirant
Aspirant

The problem is solved and i the reason was that the Base hasn't updated the firmware - so 1) uninstall the base in the app 2)reset it for 30 seconds 3) reinstall it again 4) reinstall the cameras 5) everything works again.

Thank you very much for your ideas 🙂

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Do you have a filter set in the library? The funnel icon at the top should be empty, not filled in. If filled in, click on the icon and reset the filter so all cameras are showing and save.

deikrogh
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you, I have reset the filters several time and every camera is saved, and the funnel is green - but still the problem.

I think i've found the Problem, but not how to solve it - so hopefully ARLO is readinf and fix this.

I think the Problem is that the messageges I get in the e-mails is dated in january, but the real date is in March - so that's probably why I can't see it in the Library ( last 14 days is possible, but not several months ).

So I tink Arlo has to set the right date on their server !!

See attached file

deikrogh
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hereby the file

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Check to see when the email was actually sent - it sounds like it's not an Arlo problem but an email one with the email being delayed for some reason.

Also, if the funnel is green, you have a filter set. Click on it and reset/save the setting. If you click on the circled number for a camera in the Devices tab, a filter is automatically set.

If the date is somehow actually wrong, reboot the base. Check the time zone in the settings for the base.

deikrogh
Aspirant
Aspirant

As you can see in my attachment the mail is sent in march, and the date on the arlo link is in january - so I think your opinion is wrong. The mail is send on the wright day, but "the date header" from Arlo server is wrong, so the wrong date is coming from Arlo server.

I have reset as you describe, but the funnel is still green, so I'm a little confused.

After reboot the date is still in January.

Do you know how to come in direct contact with ARLO ?

Dannybear
Master
Master
If you go to the bottom of the page from the link below, you can set your country and get the contact number for support.

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx
deikrogh
Aspirant
Aspirant

The problem is solved and i the reason was that the Base hasn't updated the firmware - so 1) uninstall the base in the app 2)reset it for 30 seconds 3) reinstall it again 4) reinstall the cameras 5) everything works again.

Thank you very much for your ideas 🙂

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation