Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Shows "Base Station is offline" on my Chrome Browser from my Mac but iPhone shows all recording

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
fgonefranklin
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello people this side franklin here and i'm having some issues with my arlo pro 2 security cams, the thing is whenever i try to see my arlo recording clips on the chrome browser from my mac computer it shows that the base station is offline but i'm able to see all recording on Carlo application on my iPhone. Previously i was able to see all the recordings on the same internet browser but since last 15 days i'm having this issue i have tried each and every troubleshooting steps which are been available on Marlo website tried to reset my basestation a lot may times as well but no luck. Any help would be appreciated Thanks A lot Cheers

4 REPLIES 4
Dannybear
Master
Master
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Live view requires Flash but library videos don't. The base being noted as offline is a separate issue, especially if recordings are being delivered to the library. Regardless of the base being noted as offline, the library should be showing all videos if the filter isn't set (the funnel icon in the library tab should be empty, not filled).

FOr the browser showing the base offline, I would log out and back in as well as clear the browser cache. Have you tried a different browser?

fgonefranklin
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi how are you? I try that but doesn't work, it is unfortunate that my security cameras are not working I bougth them few months ago not even one year.

Dannybear
Master
Master
You said that you can work the cameras from the mobile App ok so the system must be working.

Can you try using a different browser like Firefox.
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation