Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
hcuyno
Aspirant
Aspirant

why is my recorded videos only last minutes in the library?

5 REPLIES 5
dcfox1
Master
Master

Not sure what you mean only last minutes? How do you know they there in the first place. I assume you didn't delete them. More details would help. 

hcuyno
Aspirant
Aspirant
if there is motion detected i can see it is saved in the library but after a few minutes if ill try to have a look again my library is empty without deleting the video
dcfox1
Master
Master

You should have 7 day free cloud storage on the Pro2. Again not a lot of details on what you have done to troubleshoot such as unplugging the Base and plugging it back in to reboot to start with.  Make sure you don't have filters enabled in the library. Since you see them and they were gone in minutes you should  contact support in the links at the bottom of this page. 

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

can see it is saved in the library but after a few minutes if ill try to have a look again my library is empty without deleting the video

are u using Smart?

smart filters out after the recording at the far end servers but maybe a glitch is allowing u to see the file on a temp basis

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
dcfox1
Master
Master

For smart all recordings do post in library until manually deleted just no notification even turned off.  It could be activity zones that do not post as recording. 

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation