Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Why is my arlo cameras not recording to the library?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
tabithaboggess
Aspirant
Aspirant

I had to get a new Base station due to the other one not connecting to the internet. Today I woke up to my cameras not recording to the library. Which didnt help me not finding out who has been shooting our cars with a paintball gun. Starting to wonder why I even got these cameras they have been nothing but trouble since I got them! How do i get my cameras to work? i have removed everything and reinstalled it and still nothing! please help!

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What mode are you using? Have you tried testing motion detection yourself? Can you live view and manually record? Have you set up local storage using a thumb drive to see if recordings are recorded locally?

tabithaboggess
Aspirant
Aspirant

when i called the Arlo support they had me take out the batteries and wait a few seconds an put them back in and then they started working but I had done that previously so i think it was something on their end he had to do. Everything I was instructed to do was already done prior to calling them. I did however find out I am not able to have a camera on the inside of your window for it to record. So Now i have to talk my apartment complex in to letting me put a camera on the outside of my building due to my car/apartment being hit with paint balls on 3 different occasions an last night my apartment getting egged

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation