Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Why did my schedules disappear today?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ShaneLee
Luminary
Luminary

My custom schedules magically disappeared today. Why does this happen? My system sat disarmed all day and the only schedule that was left was the "Armed" one that only happens at midnight - 6:00 a.m., the rest of the day's custom schedules are just gone.  I am the primary account and I only use it, so it's not like someone else on my account removed them. I wonder if this happened to anyone else? 

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I recently had to repair a couple of schedules. No idea why.

ShaneLee
Luminary
Luminary

The schedules still don't respect the rules I set up. This whole system is frustrating. I will say, the rules NEVER worked correctly even before the updates, but once I think everything seems to be going OK for me, something else happens that make me doubt. I also feel like I have to make sure it's working correctly every day. It's just not worth the effort any longer. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I strongly suggest using a browser to set modes, rules and schedule.

ShaneLee
Luminary
Luminary

Thanks. I usually do, mostly because I am at my computer all day anyway. I got one video at 6:30 this morning and nothing after that. I suspect at at 7:00 a.m. when my daytime schedule changed is the time everything got removed. I think I am going to have to set up some sort of IFTTT notification or something when my system gets disarmed. Scratch that. I just looked and that particular trigger isn't an option. I suggested they add it though. It would be help to get a push notification or something in the event the Arlo goes in to disarmed mode. 

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation