Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Where is the battery percentage in the app?

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Crthoma1
Aspirant
Aspirant

The battery life on my app no longer is available/showing, how do I get it to show again? Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I don't see a first image, just the one in your reply. I would start by rebooting the phone and maybe reinstalling the app. A base station reboot may help as could reinserting the camera battery.

Force closing is a function of the phone, not the app itself. A reboot of the phone does the same thing.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

There's a battery icon on the Devices tab as well as an icon and percentage in the camera settings. WHat's missing? Have you force closed the app and re-opened it?

Crthoma1
Aspirant
Aspirant
Here is the second picture, I hope you saw the first. I don’t see one on the device or in the settings. See attached. I also don’t see a force close on the app.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I don't see a first image, just the one in your reply. I would start by rebooting the phone and maybe reinstalling the app. A base station reboot may help as could reinserting the camera battery.

Force closing is a function of the phone, not the app itself. A reboot of the phone does the same thing.

Crthoma1
Aspirant
Aspirant
Ok I have reboot my phone. Haven’t tried the app but best try that next. I have rebooted the base and also reinserted the batteries since they have needed recharged. Got my next steps. Thank you again.
Crthoma1
Aspirant
Aspirant
It worked! Thank you so very much, it was just irritating!
Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation