Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

When Deleting Videos In App They Do Not Delete From The Web

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
patriziaf
Tutor
Tutor

Videos that I deleted with the app for iPhone are still existing when I go to the Arlo site with my Chrome browser. So I have to delete them a second time. And the contrary. 

No synchronization?

3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @patriziaf

Have you tried to reboot your base station & test this again? When deleting videos/photos from the web, do they remain on your App?

patriziaf
Tutor
Tutor
Thanks, I discovered that the problem occur on my iPhone and on all the PC, but it is not a synchronisation problem. I made some test: I deleted all the videos on my iPhone and then checked immediately on 2 PC, and all was deleted (synchronisation worked). But after a couple of hours some NEW videos appeared on all the devices. It was videos that I never watched and were recorded before me deleting all. I mean, I deleted all the recordings at 11:00 and at 13:00 I would find videos recorded at 9:00 or 10:00, on all devices. That’s why I thought it was a synchronisation problem: I deleted at home all the videos on my PC and then when at work I checked the iPhone and I did find some videos with old timestamp and thought the PC wasn’t synchronised with the iPhone.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@patriziaf

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation