Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Some customers in Australia and New Zealand regions may be experiencing problems with live streaming and motion recordings not saved to library. We are working to resolve this issue, please see status.arlo.com for the latest information.

Video And Audio Glitch on Live

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Myhero
Follower
Follower
I was just gifted Arlo Pro 2 for my business. It records just fine no glitches. But when streaming live it does nothing but glitch. I’ve moved one camera to an area where there is no other electrical device thinking maybe it’s feedback due to a computer or light or coffee pot. Yet all the cameras still glitch with both Audio and Video. I am not worried about the delay. I know that is normal. However what do I do to make it stop glitching? I’ve gone into settings and adjusted all settings in different ways and still glitching. All cameras and the base updated to the newest firmware as it would not let me do anything until the firmware was updated. So.... what’s the deal?? Help because this is annoying.
1 REPLY 1
Edinburgh_lad
Apprentice
Apprentice
And what's the glitch? You just mention that there is one but don't explain what it is.
Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation