Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
SamS
Aspirant
Aspirant

First computer worked fine for years and then today the devices say no internet connection but when I go to Library everything is working fine and I can see the four cameras.  I rebooted and that did not help.  My concern is that I can not see the battery charge percentage.  The other computer sits right next to this one that is not working and it works fine.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SamS
Aspirant
Aspirant

I had rebooted several times and nothing changed so someone added a fix (Microsoft?) so the last reboot made everything work correctly.  I often reboot when problems occurr.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SamS
Aspirant
Aspirant

One computer had this error (virus?) and I opened ARLO app on another computer and it was working fine.  Then abut 3 hours later both computers said "It appears your ARLO device appears offline.  Please make sure it’s powered on and connected to the Internet."  BUT both computers showed up to date Libraries and I would go check it one and it was recording.  I think there is a virus attacking ARLO software circulating out there.  Does anyone else have this problem.  How did you fix it?  Contacting ARLO for support is no longer easy.  Perhaps Matthew McRae, CEO of ARLO needs to know this.  I am on the East Coast so I will wait until this afternoon to call. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yesterday, we received reports from some users whose cameras appeared offline when using the Arlo web client. After investigating these cases, our team is happy to report that as of 3PM PT 04/27, the issue has been resolved. 

If your web browser is still showing devices offline, try clearing your browser cache and then log back into your account to see if you still experience the same behavior. 

JamesC

SamS
Aspirant
Aspirant

I had rebooted several times and nothing changed so someone added a fix (Microsoft?) so the last reboot made everything work correctly.  I often reboot when problems occurr.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation