Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Nanookie
Apprentice
Apprentice

Question, please...

Updated to the new IOS app 2 days ago (happened during the night I believe as I had my phone plugged in and it auto-updated, which I normally dont do), this is the app released on 9/20/19 (had already updated to the non-legacy version a few weeks ago, no issues). But since the upgrade to the new app on 9/20 multiple Pro2 cameras of mine are offline, including my CVR cam, and also my Audio doorbell. None of my Ultras are offline (3 ultras, and 6 Pro2), but 3 of my pro2 remain down. 

I have done nothing else to my system, usually just remains "untouched" as it is pretty stable, other than if I swap between modes for some reason.

An app update could not have caused such a problem, correct? I would think that the only thing that could cause that issue would be an actual firmware update to the cameras or base station, and i've not seen anything in the past 5 days. I will admit that it could be entirely coincidental, but I want to rule the app out as an issue as, if so, then I gotta figure out what has happened.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Have no idea, but both my phones updated too and no issues... ( tho I use android )

there have been issues with the new iOS 13x

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Nanookie wrote:

An app update could not have caused such a problem, correct?

An app update wouldn't take your devices off line.  Though if you are still seeing this problem you should contact support. 

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation