Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Ian_Barnaby
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 6 pro and pro 2 cameras and I was always able to move one camera out when the battery was low and put the other spare pro 2 camera into operation via under the Subscription category of the App or through the web site....then I purchased the pro 3 dual cameras 4540 set but have not installed it or set it up yet so I was checking under the app subscription category to see how much and the capabilities for the Pro 3 cameras would be I did not subscribe ...I can no longer manage my pro 2 cameras through the app or the website as it keeps telling me that I have to subscribe as I have too many cameras???  That windows just keep showing up that I have to subscribe to smart events....

I just want my ability to view and change my pro 2 cameras out under the app subscription using the free 7 day rolling 

Please help

for the Pro 3 I may return them or set up another email account to managed them separately... 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ian_Barnaby
Aspirant
Aspirant

Sorry not anymore as I was trying to figure it out and have removed two cameras so I no longer get the original message of too many cameras....  now at the bottom of the page with pushy ad under Subscription which is still there to sign up there is manage my cameras link 

I have temporarily solved it and it will a couple of months before I can physically go to that location to charge up the batteries on those two cameras.

Thanks However!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
dmalene
Aspirant
Aspirant

On the subscriptions page, under the payment information I see a link to "Manage Active Cameras". I'm using the latest all on Android. Do you not have that option?

Ian_Barnaby
Aspirant
Aspirant

I no longer see that as it is pitching me to upgrade ….I am using the latest appl for IOS and also the same behavior on my laptop on the web....

still looking for a solution 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey Ian_Barnaby,

Could you provide a screenshot where it shows you need to subscribe that you have too many cameras?

Ian_Barnaby
Aspirant
Aspirant

Sorry not anymore as I was trying to figure it out and have removed two cameras so I no longer get the original message of too many cameras....  now at the bottom of the page with pushy ad under Subscription which is still there to sign up there is manage my cameras link 

I have temporarily solved it and it will a couple of months before I can physically go to that location to charge up the batteries on those two cameras.

Thanks However!

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation