Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo pro 2 cannot sync w/ base station. Tried removing battery, reset Base Station, changed router.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
bader-alastath
Aspirant
Aspirant

My base station was offline tried to connect it as always but it did not work out so i have done a reset still same problem then i noticed that my Ethernet port at the base station was sticking out so when i have pressed it back i got the green LED that the intent is connected but my cameras now will not sync tried reset again tried multiples time even i have change the router took it to my father house still same problem am stuck now please any suggestions/solution 

1. My cameras is 1 ft from base station tried all three cameras none syncs.

2. Yes they are fully charged.

3.Removed the battery and tried to sync them again.

4.Base station have been rested 4 to 7 times now.

5.Change Router and cable did not work.

6. And yes i have removed the base station from my account.

its been one month now with this problem not sure what else i can do am even thinking of buying a new base station

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Why wait so long? 

It seems that the port isn't the problem if the Internet LED is green but since it pulled out in the first place I'd contact support using the link at the bottom here. That sort of thing shouldn't happen and may result in your symptoms.

bader-alastath
Aspirant
Aspirant

No the port is replaceable and you can pull it out just fine as its only the frame for the Ethernet will come out i think the router is problem and i can not contact customer service in USA as am in Kuwait. i think there is no solution as i could not get help here in forums so will through it and give it 1 star for that in amazon.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation