Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Erilekn
Apprentice
Apprentice

I can not log in to my account. Iv change phone and now arlo send message to my old phone (same number) so my new phone dont work. What to do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

If you still have your old phone, make sure that phone is on WiFi and try logging in with your new phone and you'll receive a push notification and make sure to add your new phone as a "Trusted Device". After you're logged in on your new phone, go to Settings > Profile > Login Settings > Two-Step Verification. Then tap on "Edit" and you can choose a new primary verification method and pick your new phone.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

make sure you delete the app from the old phone...

also have you tried to log in via my.arlo.com on yr browser?

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Erilekn
Apprentice
Apprentice

ok. I can log in on my new phone to Arlo and see the video recording but i can not log in to browser on computer, arlo send message to my old phone and i can not log in.

Erilekn
Apprentice
Apprentice
I have a new phone and try to log in to my account in Arlo to see video recording on computer. But i use two step verifycation and arlo send messages to my old phone. I have the same phonenumber. How can i use my new phone to log in?
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Erilekn,

Are you still having this issue? If so, do you have your old phone? If you do, approve your new device and make sure to put your new phone as a "Trusted Device".

Erilekn
Apprentice
Apprentice

yes i have my old phone without sim card since it is in my new phone. But if i dont have my old phone, what to do then? and what do i do now?

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

If you still have your old phone, make sure that phone is on WiFi and try logging in with your new phone and you'll receive a push notification and make sure to add your new phone as a "Trusted Device". After you're logged in on your new phone, go to Settings > Profile > Login Settings > Two-Step Verification. Then tap on "Edit" and you can choose a new primary verification method and pick your new phone.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation