Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Mach1ray
Tutor
Tutor

I am unable to change the previous schedule in the mode tab. The new hours are not being saved. I've went as far as deleting data and cache before uninstalling the app and when I reinstalled it the same schedule is already there. Is there a folder I need to go to and delete a specific file? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Where are you doing this...app or web ?

If on the app, I always recommend ( if possible )scheduling to be done on the web as it is so much easier ( with mouse and drag/drop ).

If app, I remove the app and reinstall.

It is also a way to confirm if the issue comes from the app or system.

at  https://my.arlo.com

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Mach1ray
Tutor
Tutor
The trouble is on the app. It goes through the phases of setting a new schedule and saving it. Then it reverts to the old schedule. I've went as far as clearing the data and cache before uninstalling/reinstalling it to mo avail. I don't want to reset the unit and start from scratch only to have the unwanted schedule out back in automatically.
Royce117
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same thing just started happening with mine. I adjust the schedule and hit save. It adjusts it but then I go back to another device or view and it reverts back to the "old" schedule.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Use a browser (a mobile browser will work if set to use the desktop version of the site). The browser will always work.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation