Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
HoraceC
Aspirant
Aspirant
I purchased two five camera systems from Costco. I set up the base station abs first 5 cameras. All appeared to be going well. I tried to add the second base station and second set of 5 cameras to my account. I get the base station to load, but no cameras are paired with it. When it loads a 6th or 7th camera it says not supported by current plan.

When I go to settings and see the plan, there is no place to upgrade or change plans. Nothing is clickable on that screen.
4 REPLIES 4
Dannybear
Master
Master
Have you tried using a separate account for the second base and cameras then linking the two as a shared user?
HoraceC
Aspirant
Aspirant
I haven’t tried that. Was hoping to have them all on one account so I could view them easily from one spot and to only pay one subscription fee for a rolling 30 days of video
Dannybear
Master
Master
I don’t use the 30 day subscription so not savvy on this.
There are ways to view cameras together in the same app mentioned here on the forum. Try googling the community posts about this or have a read of the arlo FAQS.
If you’re meant to have more than 5 cameras on a subscription you have and not working, try contacting arlo support to get it fixed.
Hope this helps.
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

@HoraceC wrote:

When I go to settings and see the plan, there is no place to upgrade or change plans. Nothing is clickable on that screen.

Are you doing this on an app or the web?

If on the web, the scription area is in settings/subscription.. If so and no option, try a diff browser like Fire Fox

( it is easier to set up and do most items via the web over apps )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation