Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
pmac175
Tutor
Tutor

Having the same problem others are having. Camera goes offline. The camera is above my garage door. I’m not going to get a ladder to sync, battery check and all other suggestions every time this happens. For all the money I spent I should not have to constantly reboot or sync camera and base station. Camera is maybe 45 feet from base station. System is going back to Best Buy. To unreliable. Wired cameras are the best way to go. No lag time or cameras going off line. These wireless cameras are a scam. Very expensive for the convenience but don’t work. Tired of seeing the offline message and reading all the other issues people are having. Had a wired system for years, never had an issue.  they were older cameras. Wanted to have 1080 or more system. Tried the arlo, mistake. Going back to wired. 

2 REPLIES 2
pmac175
Tutor
Tutor
Having the same problem others are having. Camera goes offline. The camera is above my garage door. I’m not going to get a ladder to sync, battery check and all other suggestions every time this happens. System is going back to Best Buy. To unreliable. Wired cameras are the best way to go. No lag time or cameras going off line. These wireless cameras are a scam. Very expensive for the convenience but don’t work. Tired of seeing that message.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Due to the amount of issues described I have opened a case for you. I will contact you via private message with further information.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation