Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
smitty24
Aspirant
Aspirant

Anyone else experience issues with a camera and subsequently little to no help after? The Arlo support is years behind SimpliSafe. I called in since there’s no email address that’s supplied for support. Was on the phone an hour and a half. Was told back on October 10th they would ship a replacement camera. Still nothing. Similar issue with SimpliSafe and had replacement within 5 days.

7 REPLIES 7
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @smitty24

Do you have the case number and or RMA number. I would like to look in to this for you. Thank You

smitty24
Aspirant
Aspirant
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@smitty24

Have you sent the camera to be replaced back yet?

smitty24
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have not. I was told I would receive the shipping carton, have yet to receive. I don’t know where or to whom I’m supposed to ship the camera. I can tell you what your competitor does. They ship a new camera along with a shipping label which makes it extremely easy for the consumer.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I would suggest contacting customer support and inform them of the issue with your RMA & provide the RMA #. I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

smitty24
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’ve tried that, after an hour and 27 minutes I’m at the same spot I am now....
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@smitty24

I have escalated this issue for you. Support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. Please keep me informed & I will be here to assist you.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation