Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Raven11
Tutor
Tutor

Just signed up for $99 annual smart premier plan today (11 Feb, 2019) with 30 day free trial. The sign up page showed my next auto renewal will be due in March 2020. However, after completing sign up my current account shows my annual subscription renewing in only 10 months on November 14, 2019.

8 REPLIES 8
AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

@Raven11 wrote:

Just signed up for $99 annual smart premier plan today (11 Feb, 2019) with 30 day free trial. The sign up page showed my next auto renewal will be due in March 2020. However, after completing sign up my current account shows my annual subscription renewing in only 10 months on November 14, 2019.

Did you have a previous plan of some sort?  Were you charged the full amount or a prorated amount that matches the 10 months?  

Sometimes I’ve seen vendors keep my annual renewal date when I switch from one plan to another.

Raven11
Tutor
Tutor
Hi,
I had the basic five-camera (free plan) and upgraded to the 10-camera plan for $99 per year.....first month free. The sign up page showed that my renewal would occur next March (2020). But after sign my account page shows the renewal occurring in 10 months.....this coming November...?
AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

Sounds like you should contact Arlo Support to get it resolved, if you haven’t already done so.

Raven11
Tutor
Tutor
Believe me I’ve tried to contact Arlo support.....but I can’t see how......is there a phone number? Because I can’t find one! That’s why I posted my problem here.
AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

@Raven11 wrote:
Believe me I’ve tried to contact Arlo support.....but I can’t see how......is there a phone number? Because I can’t find one! That’s why I posted my problem here.

Yes.  It is a bit of a scavenger hunt to find it, but it is posted..

Look at the bottom of this page...

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

To be clear, you have to choose the Support link at the bottom here twice to get to the actual contact info.

Raven11
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks for the number. I called it and spoke to an Arlo rep. Having just purchased the 12 month plan, the rep could not understand why my account is showing the renewal in 9 months and has opened up a case file. I’ll post back when I get an answer.

Raven11
Tutor
Tutor

I just checked my account status and nothing has yet changed...so I’m still waiting for a final action response from the support team.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation