Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
sdeban
Aspirant
Aspirant

Does anyone know which is high sensitivity on the slider settings? High sensitivity to me means triggered with less motion, yet high shows a running person icon. Seems backwards. Should I go by the number, higher being more sensitive, or the icons, higher being less sensitive? Arlo needs to change this so that it makes sense because it's completely ambiguous.

(I can't insert a photo of the slider because the upload box goes off the edge of my screen so I can't click the button.)

7 REPLIES 7
sdeban
Aspirant
Aspirant

Does anyone know which is high sensitivity on the slider settings? High sensitivity to me means triggered with less motion, yet high shows a running person icon. Seems backwards. Should I go by the number, higher being more sensitive, or the icons, higher being less sensitive? Arlo needs to change this so that it makes sense because it's completely ambiguous.

(I can't insert a photo of the slider because the upload box goes off the edge of my screen so I can't click the button.)

sdeban
Aspirant
Aspirant

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

higher percent is more sensitive

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

DUPE question, previously answered

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

second DUPE question, previously answered

cameraz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Can you provide a link to that "dupe" question so those of us who don't know where to find it are able to? Seems like the helpful thing to do.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The same question was posted in 3 different areas here. It may be answered in the Pro 2 area but I'm not sure.

Answer - higher percentage/number is more sensitive.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation