Re: Geofencing With schedule not working
I have a brand new Arlo pro 2 system, and after setting up with geofencing and a home schedule option, it is completely disregarding the schedule. I have tried restarting base station and turning cameras off and on, as well as changing arm modes, but it is still not respecting the schedule when in geofencing home mode. Any ideas?
Seriously! So much has been broken since the firmware update. GET IT FIXED NOW!
I'm almost at the point where I'm considering filing a consumer claim with the EU consumer gurantees to refund the purchase. If I do, I'll make sure to spread the word, that this is the action that needs to be taken in order to find a solution!
People are sitting with systems that are so unreliable, that they are almost rendered useless, because you can't count on them doing what they are supposed to do. Protect your home!
I have experienced these issues with the Arlo 2 Pro and Baby monitor:
- Geofencing/scheduling only works sometimes, and devices most be re-added periodically. The thing is, you don't know when it has stopped working unless you go and test when the system was supposed to be armed by the schedule!
- Motion detection only working on 1 of my 2 cameras. Has not been able to get it working again!
- Push to talk, have not worked for me yet!
- Sometimes videos disappear from the library!
- Live video/audio monitoring on the lock screen on iOS and Android for the Baby monitor not reliable. Can still have static sound, so you think it monitors, but does not actually feed the live sounds through to your phone.
- Distortion on video feed from Baby monitor.
- And seriously, why is the Baby monitor not allowed to connect to a WiFi on 4G mobile network? It basically means that you are saying to your customers, that they are not allowed to bring their monitor from their home and use it elsewhere! Unless they magically can find a "Arlo approved" WiFi AP to connect to in the middle of nowhere! Please remove this ridiculous constraint in next update. If the network is too slow for the feed, that's MY problem, not yours!
- There's probably more, but this is what comes to mind!
Take responsibility for your products and correct the issues immediately!