Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
LotVideoSecurit
Guide
Guide

Hi, I recently installed 3 Arlo Pro 2 security cameras. I love it. I'm trying to set up the arming schedule for 10PM to 6AM, but it wouldn't allow me. Anyone know how to set up the arming schedule at specific times? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
iamcrd
Apprentice
Apprentice

In this case, you would have to setup 2 schedules. I between 10:00 PM to 11:59 PM and another one between 12:00 AM to 06:00 AM. And I think the schedule is for the full minute so there is no gap between 11:59PM and 12:00AM, not sure on this though.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
iamcrd
Apprentice
Apprentice

In this case, you would have to setup 2 schedules. I between 10:00 PM to 11:59 PM and another one between 12:00 AM to 06:00 AM. And I think the schedule is for the full minute so there is no gap between 11:59PM and 12:00AM, not sure on this though.

steve_t
Master Master
Master

I think my scheduling through the web interface allows 10pm-Midnight one day and Midnight-6am the next day with motion detection recording that has no gap

LotVideoSecurit
Guide
Guide

Thanks, that works. They should have made it easier by allowing users to select 10pm to 6am with a single schedule.

Do you happen to know how to adjust the motion detection perimeter within the viewing angles? I don't want my front yard camera to detect the cars by on the street. I only want it to detect when the cars and people entered the front yard.

steve_t
Master Master
Master

wrote:

Thanks, that works. They should have made it easier by allowing users to select 10pm to 6am with a single schedule.

Do you happen to know how to adjust the motion detection perimeter within the viewing angles? I don't want my front yard camera to detect the cars by on the street. I only want it to detect when the cars and people entered the front yard.

I guess the fact that each day is separated does make sense from a calendar and coding perspective. Once you know how to do it, it's pretty much a non-issue.

Arlo Pro 2 can only have motion zones when it is full time powered by AC. Unfortunately, the outdoor power adapter was recalled and there is yet to be a replacement. Using 3rd party cables may void your warranty so use at your own risk. Otherwise, if you're running off the battery (or solar panel, which merely charges the battery), you'll have to try and adjust your camera position and motion sensitivity setting to capture what you want but not get triggered by everything you don't want.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation