When the schedule mode is on, it is not displaying the custom rule that is saved in the schedule for that time. It is simply saying 'armed' when it should be saying 'Front camera only'.
Also in addition, when I take it out of schedule mode and put it into a custom mode - it randomly appears to have switched to armed when I go back into the app some time later.
Is there an ongoing issue? If so any ETA on a resolution? The schedule was working fine prior to yesterday. So frustrating.
This is so frustrating.
Schedule mode broken here too. Been working fine for nearly a year - latest update and it won't arm in the scheduled period from geofencing mode. Tried all reseting but will only work if you manually arm it. Schedule is now broken.
We had the same problem here. We have two custom modes. One for the day with no notification and one for nights and weekends with push notification. On the weekend, we had someone siphon gas from our work trucks and the Cameras did not record a thing. I noticed that on the web interface, the schedule looked correct along with each mode being correct but looking through the mobile app, I noticed that one of the modes had 2 of our cameras doubled up with one that was created by us, and the other wasn't. Looking at the 2nd camera settings it showed that the cameras were setup to do nothing on motion. I deleted the 2nd cameras from the mode but going back in, the cameras were still there. I talked to support and they said to restart, recreate, so on and so forth. That fixed the issue but created a new issue.
The new problem I have is the Alarm Mode Has Camera 1, Camera2 ,Camera2, Camera3, Camera3. The first Camera2 and the first Camera3 are also showing as do nothing and I can't delete them because this is in Alarm Mode which is not a custom mode. I can't get up to the cameras easily since they're out of reach and installed with Solar Panels.
Another iOS App "Bug Fix" 2.5.3 update this morning (6/7/18). However nothing is changed, the disappearing "Monday" in scheduling is still there as well as the stupid banner sized alarm button seen in live landscape view. Nothing has been working correctly in the iOS Arlo app since the 5 hour recording fiasco began last March. Unbelievably incompetent Arlo software engineers!
New Base station firmware has been released that should help resolve the issue being discussed here. Check your base station firmware to be sure you are up to date with the latest available version.
Take a look here for more information on this firmware: Firmware Release Scheduled 6/21 to Address IR Rapid Battery Drain and Modes and Schedules Issues