Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Rooney2016
Aspirant
Aspirant

I think that Matt McRae should be aware of the run around that I am getting to replace a 2nd defective camera. The first time I replaced it was a breeze. 1 week from start to finish. If this were my company I would be ashamed. On 3/17, I was told it was shipped. It was not. On 3/26 , they were checking into fraud. On April 6 it was the pandemic. Sound like a run-around. I think so. I am usually very easy going. This is getting ridiculous. I think he should know. I'm just a little nothing, but come on!

4 REPLIES 4
dcfox1
Master
Master

What is your question? This is a peer to peer help forum. 

Rooney2016
Aspirant
Aspirant

No question. Just trying to get replacement camera. Getting the run-around. Was hoping this would somehow reach Corporate. 

michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@Rooney2016 wrote:

No question. Just trying to get replacement camera. Getting the run-around. Was hoping this would somehow reach Corporate. 

The only Arlo people here are the moderators.

For the higher ups, it seems that social media are the only way to rattle their cage.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @Rooney2016

I have escalated this issue for you & your new escalation case number is 41585102. Customer Support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation