Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Record time

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
mvp322
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hello I have the new alro pro 2. Love it. But I have a question. How come sometimes the recording record 10 sec. And sometimes it records over a minute. Can someone explain it to me please.
4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Assuming you currently have it set to only record for one time (say 10 seconds), the variation shouldn't happen. I would power cycle the base, remove the camera from Settings, My Devices, reinsert the battery to reset the camera and then resync it. See if that helps.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

@mvp322 wrote:
Hello I have the new alro pro 2. Love it. But I have a question. How come sometimes the recording record 10 sec. And sometimes it records over a minute. Can someone explain it to me please.

You prob have the record time set to "record till motion stops " instead of a fixed time amount. ( default )

If the camera doesn't see motion it stops at about 10 seconds or so.

I find a fix time to operate better , YMMV.   It can be changed by editing the Mode

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
mvp322
Aspirant
Aspirant
Where do I go on edit mode. I look everywhere but can find fix record or 10 sec. Can u tell me where please. Ty.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

There are FAQs here that answer most questions. Quickly, use the Mode tab, select your base and edit your modes (Armed by default). All settings are in your modes. Be sure to save any changes. Also, I strongly suggest you create your own custom modes so you have complete control.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation