Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Recent experience

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
SP001
Initiate
Initiate

Arlo Smart Plan = yay! Available in US, then go to UK site – nope, not available.

Arlo Door Bell = yay! Available in US, then go to UK site – nope, not available.

I recently bought an iPhone XS = yay! Run Arlo iOS app, now hardly useable and most of the footage from my Arlo cameras won’t play (known and reported issue).

I was an early Arlo adopter and have generally been pleased until recently. I have a mix of Arlo and Arlo Pro 2 cameras but have to say that general ease of use and available functionality has declined considerably recently and my personal experience combined with a number of problems are making me feel I need to explore alternative solutions and consider packing up my Arlo setup (which is a shame).

I recently contacted customer support to discuss my upgraded subscription and Smart Plan availability but received poor service, no one followed-up with me afterward to handle the ticket - I just received an email to vote on how well my query had been resolved. I have to say having supported Arlo since its launch, I was disappointed at the lack of interest in following up and wanting to keep loyal customers happy.

Rant over.

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

SP001,

I apologize for the poor experience with support. Once Arlo Smart and the Audio doorbell are available outside the US and announcement will be made on the website. Keep an eye out for an update.

We hope to have a fix for the issue with iPhone XS users very soon. Once an update is available, we'll post an announcement.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation