Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Randomly motion alert videos missing from library

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
arlopro_2
Aspirant
Aspirant

I get all the motion alerts from my Arlo pro 2 cameras however sometimes I don't see the videos in the library. I have not purchased any subscription and just using the free service which shows videos in library for last 7 days. I have been using arlo pro 2 for a year without any problem until last month from when I started missing videos. Everyday I only see around 2 videos out of 10 motion alerts I receive. I don't have any filters set. I am using Arlo android mobile app to access the library. Thanks for suggestion.

Base Station : 1.19.0.3_1077 ( VMB3500r4 )

Pro 2 : 1.125.17.1_11  ( H6 )

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
arlopro_2
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the reply. I got it working by editing the Mode by specifying the action to record video.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Dannybear
Master
Master

As a test try moving the problem camera near the base station and test the motion triggered recordings to see if they consistently arrive in the Arlo Library. You may be suffering wifi interference which is intermittent.

edit: If you have a base station with backup storage implemented you can check for the missing recordings and if they are there then it suggests an issue with the arlo cloud internet or arlo regional server. Removed....

Also could your internet be dropping out?

arlopro_2
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the reply. I got it working by editing the Mode by specifying the action to record video.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation