Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pro 2 - no longer receiving email alerts

Discussion stats
  • 26 Replies
  • 13 Likes
  • 11 In Conversation
jnsnAZ
Star
Star

I have two Pro 2 cameras and base station. System has worked perfectly since I installed (5 years.   I am on the free 7 day storage deal,  and have for 5 yrs received alert emails every day.   

Suddenly  (90 days ago) emails stopped.   I have tried EVERYTHING  recommended.   And my settings are correct. And I have alerts@arlo.comin my contacts,    Nothing works.  Library still always has  last 7 days of events, but no emails coming.  They are NOT in my junk folder. Just not coming!

Only thing I tried but could not complete was .... I opted to edit profile, I erased my email address in profile,  then retyped it as though it was new.  Supposedly I would get a text from Arlo asking me ot CONFIRM new email address.   NEVER received that  text.  Perhaps their system sees that I inserted same email as before and therefore does not send me the text to confirm.

Is this punishment from Arlo becausee I am not a paid subscriber and have a 5yr old system?

I've tried writing to SUPPORT, but they suggest ONLY things that I have tried.  SO I'm stuck.  And tempted to  go out and buy new system.  Can anyone help???

26 REPLIES 26
ncarson2698
Aspirant
Aspirant

Could I please get assistance with my account as well? I haven't been receiving emails now out of blue. 

pb2020
Initiate
Initiate

Hi Shayne,

I'm having the exact same problem. I used to get email notifications but it stopped few days ago. Under the "mode > rules", I only see option to enable/disable "push notifications" but no option to select "email".

Please help.

Thank you.

Discussion stats
  • 26 Replies
  • 13 Likes
  • 11 In Conversation