Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pro 2 cameras not syncing with Ultra SmartHub. Tried resyncing and have Smart subscription.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
blackgrendel
Tutor
Tutor

Hooked up 2 ultra and 3 pro 2's a while ago. Now my pro 2s are offline. Have tried to resync them but they will not. I have followed all suggestions on support. I contacted live supported but get the have you tried this line...after wasting so much time on line I was conveniently disconnected.
I am very disappointed as I have not received a follow up email regarding my case. #41727110
I have membership and expect premium support, but have not gotten that.
Any ideas will be appreciated.
Cheers,
Frank

4 REPLIES 4
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey blackgrendel,

Try referring to this article to troubleshoot with your Arlo Pro 2 cameras not pairing with the Arlo SmartHub: My Arlo camera will not sync with my SmartHub or base station; how can I troubleshoot it?

blackgrendel
Tutor
Tutor
Tried that Jessica still would sync.
blackgrendel
Tutor
Tutor
Have tried the solutions on that page Jessica but no luck. I can not get my arlo pro2s to connect to ultra hub. I have been able to in the past. I have tried syncing via app and on PC. Have tried changing batteries, fully charged. Have also tried keeping cameras plugged in into power and still not able to sync. Getting over it I am afraid.

I still have have not response to case and it's been 3 days. Thanks for replying but am really frustrated at the moment.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you in regards to your case with the support team.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation