Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Set up Arlo Pro 2 3 camera system but says I've reached maximum cameras to not have subscription?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Neilgetz
Aspirant
Aspirant

Set up new 3 camera system. 
pits saying I’ve reached maximum cameras to not have a subscription 

4 REPLIES 4
Neilgetz
Aspirant
Aspirant

22C1577B-661C-4B8E-B799-FC4F3D4A2D87.pngI just got my 3 camera Arlo pro system. I set everything up. It synced up perfectly with base station. After pressing finish button, a prompt comes up saying “you’ve reached your camera limit”

I called customer service and they had me do all the trouble shooting I’d tried on my own. NOTHING!

they seemed more confused then me!

i should get free cloud for only 3 cameras. Right?

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey Neilgetz,

If you're setting up the Arlo Pro 2 system, you should be able to add up to five cameras for no subscription. You can read more about it here: What are the available Arlo subscription plans and how much cloud recording is available?

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you regarding your case.

Nikkimay
Initiate
Initiate
I’m having the same issue if anyone know how to fix this problem please let me know
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Nikkimay,

I would suggest to contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue if you haven't done so already. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation