Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pro 2 camera is offline with a solid green screen and frozen

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
restroup
Aspirant
Aspirant

arlo pro 2 is off-line with a frozen solid green screen. I've removed it and attempted to resync it without success. All 4 other cameras are working.

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If the camera is offline, how are you getting a frozen green screen? Is the battery charged? What happens when you try to sync it? All details about what you've tried and what you see can help.

restroup
Aspirant
Aspirant

When I re-synced the camera, plugged it in and signed in to Arlo, clicked on devices I get the same frozen green screen with an arrow in the middle. You push on the arrow and nothing.  I've tried resigning and restarting the base station but the camera doesn't change. The other cameras on the system all reset them self. How do I tell if the battery is dead? It is always plugged in to electric.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Dannybear
Master
Master
Also will it work if you unplug it from power?
restroup
Aspirant
Aspirant

I tried resyncing again and signed in to Arlo and looked at the devices. The camera was still green but when I touched the arrow it connected this time. Maybe it just needed a rest! I did install it without plugging it in to electric to connect but after I verified it was working I plugged it in to the outlook and verified it was still working. Thanks for your help.

Dannybear
Master
Master
When it occurs again, try removing external power from the camera for a few minutes. This is what I do to get the camera working again.
Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation