Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Pro 2 camera died. Submitted ticket to support but didn't hear back. Want to replace.

Discussion stats
  • 13 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
marcschambers
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm looking to replace a pro 2 which died.  I've submitted a ticket to support with the problem and have heard nothing back.  I sent another ticket referencing the 1st ticket.  The camera has bricked.  Completely dead.  I've done all the ideas on their website.  Nothing.  Dead.  Its about 8 months or so old.  I just want to replace it.  Anybody have tips on how to get their attention to get the camera replaced.  That is all I want to do, replace the camera.

13 REPLIES 13
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi marcschambers,

From looking at our system, it looks like the support team is handling your case. Feel free to let me know through private message if you don't hear from the support team after 48 hours.

marcschambers
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes.  I did speak with Mark today.   I'll update when the matter is solved.  So far, so good.

Stephenf
Aspirant
Aspirant
I also opened multiple tickets and have gotten no response. I got a refund from Amazon and am going to ship it back. If the customer service is this bad. I wonder about the quality of the product.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey Stephenf,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

airplaner07
Aspirant
Aspirant
Arlo, We have same dead camera issue, same timing 8 months. Tried battery recharge, no joy. How is best to resolve?
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@airplaner07 wrote:
Arlo, We have same dead camera issue, same timing 8 months. Tried battery recharge, no joy. How is best to resolve?

Contact support at https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

Stephenf
Aspirant
Aspirant

Jessica,

Both the batteries will not hold a charge. It has been very frustrating.  The Amazon Order# 111-2040957-1467400, in case you need that for reference.  

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Stephenf,

I've responded to your private message regarding your issue. Hope to hear back from you through there.

marcschambers
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello Jessica.  Thanks for keeping an eye on things here.  Do you have a tracking number for my replacement camera?  I've seen nothing so far.  Thanks.

marcschambers
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Jessica,

The RMA website is broken.  I put in my information, some fields would not take right away. i.e. state.  I had to change the country to something else, then back to the US,   After putting in my CC information, the page would not take my CC expiration date.  Had to do many things to get it to work.  Finally, fast forward, where it says to click Sumit on the final page, it jumps back to the credit card page.  So, now I'm not sure the RMA went through or not.  It took my CC information two times and went back for the 3rd time and I am just frustrated.   As the owner of a small computer programming shop, I would expect a better web page experience than that.  This entire experience to get a single camera replaced is exhausting.   I want to add another Pro 2 to my system, but now I'm having second thoughts about that. 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey marcschambers,

Sorry to hear you're having a hard time submitting the RMA. Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you regarding this.

marcschambers
Aspirant
Aspirant

I appreciate your help here Jessica.  I want to replace this camera and even add a 5th camera to my system.   Arlo's RMA/return process is seriously broken.  I'm praying you can get this resolved satisfactory manner.

Marc

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I wanted to let you know that I edited your post to remove some of your personal info and RMA link. I've responded to your private message and hope to hear from you through there soon.

Discussion stats
  • 13 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation