Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
kiwijo
Tutor
Tutor

My pro2 camera has battery installed and power plugged in with type 107-1LF power adapter. The camera LED  has "battery fully charged indicator" turned off.

The LED on the camera is off until the battery is fully charged. It then continues flashing blue. about 3 seconds of flashing then about 2 seconds not flashing. When not flashing there is no Blue light.

If I turn the Camera LED on then there is a constant blue light for the previous non flashing session.

I have changed the camera with another and same symptom.

package showing model VMS433OP

3 REPLIES 3
Streak2
Master Master
Master

I would try and remove the battery and power from the camera and then replace to force the camera to resync with the base. See if that sorts out the blue flashing. 

FYI

Slow blinking blue. The camera is syncing with the base station.

Fast blinking blue. The camera has synced with the base station.

kiwijo
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks for the reply.

Most strange,  

I figured I would do your suggested test with a full battery.

Without doing anything else I plugged the mains charger back in and the battery has shown fully charged for 12 hours so far I have had no blue flashing light.

Will see how it goes.

Mmm! Maybe posting issues fixes them. Ha!

kiwijo
Tutor
Tutor

Well the camera remained non flashing for a few days . I was working on another camera and noticed that this one had gone off line about the same time.. Although the mains power was turned on the battery showed flat.

I put the camera on charge and in a short time carried out a Sync. The camera went through the slow flash and then fast flash and then the blue LED went out. This is unlike the constant flashing seen before.

It is now back in place and on mains and battery and no problems. I believe the constant flashing could have been related to base station communications

I have moved the base unit a short distance away from my router.

Will see what happens next.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation