Arlo DevOps team is investigating an issue where customers are experiencing login issues. We apologize for this inconvenience and are working to resolve this issue.
×Arlo End of Life Policy Notice To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.
×Urgent: Activate Two-Step Verification Arlo requires all users to activate two-step verification to continue to access your recordings, devices, and account. Please enable this feature now. Learn More.
We are experiencing an outage of our ReadyCloud service and are working to resolve the issue..
We are experiencing an outage of our Google service and are working to resolve the issue..
1) Yes. It's all about custom modes and the schedule.
2) Only when plugged in.
3) 10 seconds minimum, 2 minutes max if using the timed recordings. Up to 5 minutes if motion can be detected by the camera and the setting is record until motion stops.
4) Depends on the size of the dog, the distance to the camera and the sensitivity setting.
5) I get 2-3 months from mine but the totl number of minutes of recording plus live view per day makes most of the difference with <5 minutes per day giving spec life. WiFi connection strength/quality between the camera and base makes the rest of the difference.
6) The free 7 days is frequently sufficient. YMMV.
7) 10MB per minute isn't out of the question. The spec is for a minimum of 1Mbps but it depends on what else is going on as well as how many cameras are streaming.
For personalized support specific to the Arlo products you own, access Support from within the Arlo iOS or Android App. Simply login to your Arlo App, go to Settings, Support, then select the Arlo product you would like support for.