Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
gallantmp
Tutor
Tutor

I'm on the same firmware version for my multiple Pro 2 cameras. The past few days, I've noticed one of them is still showing in my account, but it's not detecting any motion or recording video and when I go to manually connect to the camera, it won't give me a live feed. Hardware is H6.

8 REPLIES 8
gallantmp
Tutor
Tutor

I'm on the same firmware version for my multiple Pro 2 cameras. The past few days, I've noticed one of them is still showing in my account, but it's not detecting any motion or recording video and when I go to manually connect to the camera, it won't give me a live feed. Hardware is H6.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Reinsert the battery to reset the camera. If that doesn't help, remove and resync it.

gallantmp
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks, will give that a try. Why is it always the camera that's high up and I need a ladder to get to that has the problem...

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It may be that this camera has a poor signal strength or quality causing this. That can also run the battery down faster - do you see that happening?

gallantmp
Tutor
Tutor

Signal strength is generally 2 of 3 bars. It has never been problematic before. Also, it's plugged into power at all times via an Arlo outdoor power cord.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Still possible to be a signal issue. Swap cameras around to see if it's the camera or location.

forlando
Aspirant
Aspirant
I'm having a very similar problem. I have 2 base stations in 2 locations. All show up as online in the app. But one location with only one Arlo Pro camera has stopped recording and when I try to connect for a live feed, the connecting icon spins endlessly. Camera is plugged in to power source and WiFi shows full bars. I reset base station and reconnected camera which seemed to solve the problem for several days, but now connectivity and recording are gone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi forlando,

If you're still having this problems even after trying to reconnect your camera to the Base Station and you're seeing full signal strength bars, contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation