Follower

My cameras have stopped recording to the free 7 day cloud service

13 REPLIES 13
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Panthersnr wrote:

My cameras have stopped recording to the free 7 day cloud service

Several users have reported this recently with their systems.   The mods can fix it remotely, so I am tagging them to call attention to your post - @BrookeN , @ShayneS , @JamesC .  They might not respond over the weekend, so give them some time.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Are you still experiencing this behavior? I have notified the team and I will provide more info as soon as I can. 

samiam1966
Aspirant
Aspirant

My cameras have stopped the 7-day recording, too.  Does anyone know why?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @samiam1966

Can you reboot your base station and test this again, I had the team make an update on the backend. 

Thanks

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@samiam1966 

How did this go?

TobG
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi. My Arlo H4 moving detection have stopped working. Any tips on what can have gone wrong and how it can be solved? Have consulted Arlo's support quide/FAQ, and Google'd about it, but not found any solution.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If the issue is that you get no recordings, be sure you have a subscription which is required. The free trial sub may have expired.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@TobG wrote:

My Arlo H4

H4 is a hardware revision code, not the camera model.  The cameras have overlapping H codes, so we cannot determine your camera model from this info.  The model should start with either VMC or VML.

Can you get the correct info?  One way is to open the camera, remove the battery, and look at the label behind it.  Another way is to go into the support center in the app, select the camera, and scroll down to the product id field.

Also, do you have other cameras?  If you do, are they working?

heron3
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am also having this issue with all 4 of my arlo pro 2 cameras. I restated the base station a few times and unplugged and removed the battery in one of the cameras  to test it out but still the same. The live cameras work but no recording or motion detection. It seems like when I click Mode and set it to Arm all devices and click to check the Armed setting is not checked. When I try to manually click on Armed after a second it uncheck itself. I can select Schedule which seems to show it's armed all the time per schedule but this doesn't seem to matter.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@heron3 wrote:

I am also having this issue with all 4 of my arlo pro 2 cameras. I restated the base station a few times and unplugged and removed the battery in one of the cameras  to test it out but still the same. The live cameras work but no recording or motion detection. It seems like when I click Mode and set it to Arm all devices and click to check the Armed setting is not checked. When I try to manually click on Armed after a second it uncheck itself. I can select Schedule which seems to show it's armed all the time per schedule but this doesn't seem to matter.

The mods ( @BrookeN , @JamesC , @ShayneS ) can do a back-end sync that likely will fix this, so I am tagging them.

Another thing you can try is removing one camera from your account, and then adding it back.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @heron3 

Can you reboot your base station and test again?

Thanks 

heron3
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'll try these. 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@TobG can you check the cameras now and see if you are seeing the same behavior?

Discussion stats
  • 13 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 8 In Conversation