Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Not receiving push notifications when option is enabled. Used motion detection test.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
pablorangel_hin
Follower
Follower

I'm not receiving push notification for one of my cameras, when I perform the motion test, the led light turns on, but I'm not receiving notification in the day to day, even doing the same moves as tested in the motion test. I already checked and the push notification option is enabled.btw, why there is no direct support, I cannot find anywhere how to contact Arlo, I got the equipment from Arlo, not the community, this equipment is defective and I'm not able to reach out to customer service

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I agree the access to official support is rather hidden. Use the Contact Support link at the bottom here which takes you to a page with FAQs. Use the same link again and you get to the contact page:

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

What are the motion icons for each camera on the Devices tab showing? They should be black, not gray. Check your active mode in the Modes tab. Edit the mode and verify that your rules are proper. Use the Armed mode to see if that works properly.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation