Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Not all Cameras appearing in app

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Maggie389
Aspirant
Aspirant
Help, I have the arlo pro ( 2 cameras) and the arlo pro 2 (1 camera). Ever since the new app came out when I log into the app on my iphone ios 12.2 my third camera which is the pro does not show up as a device. I uninstalled and reinstalled cameras and app . It still doesnt show up. I tried customer service, they said I'd have to pay 100 to fix this issue. The camera is only a year old. Anyone heard of this or know of a fix?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Maggie389,

If it's using a different email account with access granted, the Primary account must share access to that camera. Log in to the primary account and navigate to Settings > Grant Access > select the shared email > select the desired camera(s) > Save

JamesC

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Maggie389,

It sounds like you may need to resync the camera. Have you tried to add the camera back to your account as a new device?

JamesC

Maggie389
Aspirant
Aspirant
James I have tried resyncing, tried to add on but arlo says cant detect. I just dont understand. All cameras show up on my android phone. But not on my iphone running ios 13..3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Maggie389 wrote:
James I have tried resyncing, tried to add on but arlo says cant detect. I just dont understand. All cameras show up on my android phone. But not on my iphone running ios 13..3

Is the iPhone using the same account as the Android phone?  Or is it using a different account that has been granted access to the cameras?

Maggie389
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi Stephanie, same arlo account different email account with access granted
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Maggie389,

If it's using a different email account with access granted, the Primary account must share access to that camera. Log in to the primary account and navigate to Settings > Grant Access > select the shared email > select the desired camera(s) > Save

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation