Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
B0B0
Aspirant
Aspirant

There are no videos in my library for the last 2 days.  Live feeds through the app work and i get notifications for motion detection but the library has no recordings.  Still have all my recordings from the 28th and older. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
B0B0
Aspirant
Aspirant

no filter.

did not try browser

no local storage

It is working again as of this morning.  I restarted the base last night and the first motion detection today showed up in the library.  I have also been running it through tinycam and deleted all of that.  I wish I tried the restart before wiping out tinycam settings so I would know for sure if that was the problem.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Is there a filter set in the library? Have you tried both the app and a browser? Do you have a USB drive installed on the base? If so, are there videos? If not installed, attach one for at least testing. A 16GB or greater thumb drive will work fine. Rebooting the phone and reinstalling the app may help.

B0B0
Aspirant
Aspirant

no filter.

did not try browser

no local storage

It is working again as of this morning.  I restarted the base last night and the first motion detection today showed up in the library.  I have also been running it through tinycam and deleted all of that.  I wish I tried the restart before wiping out tinycam settings so I would know for sure if that was the problem.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation