No recordings or notifications

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
rmoccia
Aspirant
Aspirant

All cameras not recording or sending push notifications as of July 3, 2024. System has been rebooted. All cameras working and can be accessed online. Internet is stable and fine. Mode and rule settings checked and fine. Worked perfectly up until a few days ago. No firmware updates showing for cameras or base station. Battery levels are good. And the Library Icon shows 12 recordings but none are posted or visible. Help please. I rely heavily on this system.  Base station VMB4500V2

7 REPLIES 7
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

Can you make a manual recording with the camera and can it be played ok from the library?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

A search here would find many other similar threads with potential solutions. While removing all devices from your account and setting them back up as if new works, try removing one camera and add it back to see what happens. Another solution is to tag @BrookeN for a sync on the backend.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @rmoccia 

Can you reboot your base station and test again?

rmoccia
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks everyone for the suggestions.  I had to remove all cameras and my base station from my account and then add them back as if they were new adds.  Having to do this was a real pain, but it worked and restored functionality  to the system.  Luckily there were no alarms triggered because I would have never known about it.  A heck of a glitch in a so-called 'security system' !

BNMBob
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same issues here,

@BrookeN or @ShayneS ,   can you resync the backend for me as it looks like it resolves for others.

Many thanks

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@BNMBob 

All done, can you reboot the base as well and check again.

BNMBob
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you @ShayneS ,  appears to be working again.  will monitor.

cheers

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation