No push notifications, no recordings but live ok

Discussion stats
  • 29 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 13 In Conversation
Bluesky18
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello I have the same issue as the post "No alerts, no videos, but can watch live".  I already tried all steps but it is still not working. @BrookeN, I am trying to dm you but can't find the envelope icon on the top right of the forum page.  Please help.  Thank you.

29 REPLIES 29
MDK74
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm having the same problem as described in this post.

‎2024-06-11 11:34 AM

Hello I have the same issue as the post "No alerts, no videos, but can watch live".  I already tried all steps but it is still not working. @BrookeN, I am trying to dm you but can't find the envelope icon on the top right of the forum page.  Please help.  Thank you.

Can you help me?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have did a sync using our back-end tools. Please allow 24 hours to see the change. Log out of the account and log back in tomorrow and then monitor the Pro 2. Please let me know if you see the same behavior.

MDK74
Aspirant
Aspirant

That did it. Thanks. 

Can you tell me what causes my Arlo Pro 2 cameras to get out of sync? I'd like to avoid that going forward.

reckah
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi @BrookeN , im experiencing the same issue. Could you please sync my account?

Many thanks. 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@MDK74 the behavior you seen should not happen again. 

@reckah I have did a sync using our back-end tools. Please allow 24 hours to see the change. Log out of the account and log back in tomorrow and then monitor the Pro 2. Please let me know if you see the same behavior.

Discussion stats
  • 29 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 13 In Conversation