Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

No option for audio detection Arlo Pro 2. Under mode, only option under the rules to trigger motion?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
zubiedoo
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’ve been using the Arlo Go so I’m familiar with the options for arming the camera to trigger by sound and/or motion.

I just purchased the Arlo Pro 2 set, but there is no option to trigger by sound. Under mode, there’s only the option under the rules to trigger by motion. What is missing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@zubiedoo wrote:
I just purchased the Arlo Pro 2 set, but there is no option to trigger by sound. Under mode, there’s only the option under the rules to trigger by motion. What is missing?

If you edit that rule, you should see a checkbox for both motion and audio detection.  Are you not seeing that?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@zubiedoo wrote:

If you edit that rule, you should see a checkbox for both motion and audio detection.  Are you not seeing that?

zubiedoo
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you!! I would never expect to edit a motion rule in order to add an audio, that’s misleading how they display that!
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation